The Plain Vanilla option is a standard option with a given strike price and expiration date while Exotic option refers to currencies that are less popular in the trading world as compared to major currencies. Under the Exotic options category, there are numerous options such as Asian options, Barrier options, Baskets, Binary options, Lookback options, Compound options, spread options and the list goes on and on. These are usually tailored to a specific trader’s needs and can evolve over time.
- Forex Options BrokersOctober 18, 2016[…]
- Why has mobile adoption failed in financial trading?
- How social media can help your trading
- How to keep a trading journal
- Why you should leave positive comments on your competitor’s blog posts
- 4 reasons to automate your brokerage conversion process
- Why you should compensate your sales people based on customer satisfaction and not just sales
- The ultimate song playlist for traders
- Why small brokerages should appeal to the long tail of traders
- Is it true that binary option brokers are moving into forex?
- 10 words that will make you sound like a smart investor