The Plain Vanilla option is a standard option with a given strike price and expiration date while Exotic option refers to currencies that are less popular in the trading world as compared to major currencies. Under the Exotic options category, there are numerous options such as Asian options, Barrier options, Baskets, Binary options, Lookback options, Compound options, spread options and the list goes on and on. These are usually tailored to a specific trader’s needs and can evolve over time.
- Forex Options BrokersOctober 18, 2016[…]
- Calm Prevails Over Europe, But Cloaked Uncertainty Remains
- Britain after Brexit
- How political instability in Europe is affecting trading sentiment
- Why have all those Yanks gone crazy over marijuana?
- How to harness the power of video for your content strategy
- Podcasts to Press Play
- Buyer Beware: NZD/USD Upwards Pressure Is Limited
- The impact of fake news on the markets
- Press Release: Leverate’s SAAS tools refined for improved UX
- Using Google News to build your thought leader image